- Bring this or any training to your organisation
- Full - scale program development
- Delivered when, where, and how you want it
- Blended learning models
- Tailored content
- Expert team coaching
Achieving Success as a New Manager
- Duration: 1 day
- Language: English
6 PMI PDUs
- Level: Foundation
New managers face a number of unique challenges that can be solved by applying the right practical, time-tested tools and techniques. In this one-day, new manager training course, you are provided with the foundational knowledge and behavioral competencies required for new managers to effectively begin the transition into a management role and prepare for success.
No formal prerequisites are required to attend this course.
Achieving Success as a New Manager Delivery Methods
- Bring this course to your facility
- After-course instructor coaching
Achieving Success as a New Manager Course BenefitsTransition from your previous role to a management positionModel your day-to-day actions for successBuild effective working relationships with your management peersLeverage delegation for responsive delivery
New Manager Course Outline
- Identifying new responsibilities of your management position
- Developing practical strategies to build a good team environment
- Fostering stakeholder engagement for co-creation of value
- Building delegation plans for flexible work environments
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.