- Strong earning potential with the average salary of Programme Managers over £67,000
- In-demand career with nearly 60,000 job openings on LinkedIn
- Gain highly sought after skills by learning to manage programmes and deliver transformational change
- Drive consistent project success by applying a common management framework for programmes across the enterprise
- Boost customer value by concentrating on benefits and delivery that align to business priorities
- Improve productivity through progress monitoring, performance assessment, and benefits realisation
Learning Tree MSP Certification Programme Features
MSP Certification Training Courses
The MSP Certification
Authorised training aligned with the MSP guidelines
MSP Certification FAQs
The Managing Successful Programmes (MSP) framework comprises a set of principles, governance themes, and transformational flows that form a roadmap for a programme lifecycle. It is founded on best practices, yet it is flexible and adaptable.
Earning an MSP certification validates your knowledge and mastery of MSP’s key concepts and principles.
The MSP certification is designed for:
- Programme managers
- Project managers
- Project delivery managers and team members
- Business change managers and team members
- Anyone who works following the MSP guidance
MSP consists of a set of principles, themes, and processes that provide a clear roadmap for the programme lifecycle, including larger, more strategic and complex projects.
This step-by-step guidance ensures that projects and programmes are well-aligned to organisational strategy to maximise the benefits to the enterprise.
Publicly scheduled MSP course events feature the Take2 re-sit exam option. If you experience an unsuccessful result, you can retake the exam within six months of your first attempt.
Error occured while rendering form_picker