In this module, students will learn about networking concepts. This module will introduce IPv4 and IPv6, and concepts like DNS. Students will learn how to configure network settings in Windows, as well as learn about wireless network technologies. The module will conclude with methods of managing Windows remotely.
- Configure IP Network Connectivity
- Implement Name Resolution
- Implement Wireless Network Connectivity
- Remote Access Overview
- Remote Management
Lab: Configuring Network Connectivity
Lab: Configuring and Testing Name Resolution
Lab: Administering Windows 10 Using Remote Management
After completing this module, students will be able to:
- Configure IP network connectivity.
- Describe how name resolution works.
- Describe remote access technologies like VPNs.
- Configure Windows for remote management and access.