It has become even clearer that organisations with corporate and IT governance policies and processes in place are better able to adapt quickly to changing situations and maintain productivity.
This official ISACA CGEIT certification course prepares you for the exam to become Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT. It provides you with in-depth coverage on the GEIT Framework. As part of this 2020 updated ISACA CGEIT exam content outline, the exam domains have been consolidated from five to four, and include the governance of enterprise IT, IT resources, benefits realisation, and risk optimisation. This course is designed specifically for Senior Managers, CIOs, Compliance and IS Professionals, and those looking for more efficient and effective practices to manage IT.
The role of Enterprise IT Governance is not always clear to organisations looking to manage risk to and in an organisation. Achieve this in-demand certification and demonstrate your ability to manage IT resources.
CGEIT Training Delivery Methods
CGEIT Training Information
In this course, you will:
- Prepare for and pass the Certified Governance Enterprise IT (CGEIT) exam.
- Define, establish, and manage a framework for the governance of enterprise IT.
- Enable and support the achievement of enterprise objectives.
- Ensure that IT-enabled investments are managed to deliver optimised business benefits.
- Establish an IT risk management framework to identify, analyse, mitigate, manage, monitor, and communicate IT-related business risk.
- Optimise IT resources.
To earn CGEIT certification, you must pass the CGEIT exam and demonstrate five or more years of experience managing, serving in an advisory or oversight role, and/or otherwise supporting the governance of the IT-related contribution to an enterprise is required to apply for certification.
This experience is defined specifically by the domains and task statements described in the CGEIT Job Practice.
This is an ISACA certification prep course. Click here to view more ISACA certification prep training ›
The ISACA Exam Candidate Information Guide provides valuable information regarding exam day rules and information as well as exam dates and deadlines.
CGEIT Training Outline
- 1A1 Components of a Governance Framework
- 1A2 Organisational Structures, Roles, and Responsibilities
- 1A3 Strategy Development
- 1A4 Legal and Regulatory Compliance
- 1A5 Organisational Culture
- 1B1 Governance Strategy Alignment with Enterprise Objectives
- 1B2 Strategic Planning Process
- 1B3 Stakeholder Analysis and Engagement
- 1B4 Communication and Awareness Strategy
- 1B5 Enterprise Architecture
- 1B6 Policies and Standards
- 1C1 Information Architecture Workshop
- 1C2 Information Asset Lifecycle
- 1C3 Information Ownership and Stewardship
- 1C4 Information Classification and Handling
- 2A1 Sourcing Strategies
- 2A2 Resource Capacity Planning
- 2A3 Acquisition of Resources
- 2B1 IT Resource Lifecycle and Asset Management
- 2B2 Human Resource Competency and Development
- 2B3 Management of Contracted Services and Relationships
- 3A1 Performance Management
- 3A2 Change Management
- 3A3 Governance Monitoring
- 3A4 Governance Reporting
- 3A5 Quality Assurance
- 3A6 Process Development and Improvement
- 3B1 Business Case Development
- 3B2 IT Investment Management and Reporting
- 3B3 Performance Metrics Process Development and Improvement
- 4A1 Risk Frameworks and Standards
- 4A2 Enterprise Risk Management Workshop
- 4A3 Risk Appetite and Risk Tolerance
- 4B1 IT-Enabled Capabilities, Processes, and Services
- 4B2 Business Risk, Exposures and Threats
- 4B3 Risk Management Lifecycle
- 4B4 Risk Assessment Methods