Duration: 1 Hour
Office 365 is a range of subscription-based software and services from Microsoft. A clear understanding of these tools can help meet the challenges faced by individuals and organizations today.
Office 365 is easy to learn and use due to tight integration and a consistent interface between services. Products are actively improved on a monthly cycle. No need to wait three years for the next major release of Office. No need to pay for services you don’t need. Office 365 is a range of tools from which you can select those that fill your business need.
But with a fast changing, wide ranging array of tools available how can you make the best use of Office 365?
Watch this webinar to find out:
- How to ensure monthly changes in Office 365 don’t unsettle employees and disrupt your business processes
- How to access your documents and information from web, desktop and mobile devices
- How to tailor Outlook to fit your work style
- Certain default settings are counterproductive for effective time management
- Customize the To Do list to keep on top of your priorities
- Employ powerful tools to help manage overwhelming email
- Should I use OneDrive or SharePoint for my documents?
- Are you making the best use of these modern tools or are you still keeping documents on the C: drive or a network share?
- What are the differences between the SharePoint Classic and Modern Experience?
- When should I use a Team Site or a Communications Site?
- What is a Hub site?
- How you can access the documents and information you need with ease whilst away from your desk?
- Mobile access, PowerApps and Flow provide an automated mobile solution
- How to unify people, conversations and content.
- Do you have information spread over email, chat, IM, documents, intranet, phone calls, video conferences etc?
- Microsoft Teams provides a hub for teamwork. Within the Team, Channels separate the topics. With Artificial Intelligence, bots and third-party add-ins Microsoft Teams take collaboration to the next level.
Office 365 provides a rich and flexible range of tools to help you and your organization prepare for the business challenges of the future.
Are you making the best use of what you have?
[Webinar ID# 1161]