This one-day course serves as a vital transition from fundamental to entry-level associate skills in the IT domain. Tailored for aspiring infrastructure and security administrators as well as architects, this programme offers hands-on training in configuring and securing network resources.
Participants delve into practical exercises focused on creating and configuring virtual networks, network routing, DNS Zones, DNS Settings, network security groups, and Azure Firewall. Ideal for those seeking to advance their expertise, this course offers a pivotal skill set necessary for various IT roles.
Secure Workloads Using Azure Virtual Networking Training Delivery Methods
Secure Workloads Using Azure Virtual Networking Training Information
In this course, you will:
- Seamlessly progress from fundamental to entry-level associate IT skills in just one day.
- Ideal for aspiring infrastructure and security administrators and architects seeking advancement in multiple IT roles.
- Engage in hands-on exercises focusing on configuring and securing network resources.
- Dive into crucial areas such as creating and configuring virtual networks, network security groups, Azure Firewall, network routing, Azure DNS, and DNS settings.
- Condensed modules allow for swift acquisition of key skills.
- Experience using the Azure portal to create resources
- Basic knowledge of enterprise networking and cloud networking concepts
- Basic knowledge of network security concepts like firewalls, routing, and access control lists
Secure Workloads Using Azure Virtual Networking Training Outline
Configure virtual networks
- Describe Azure virtual network features and components.
- Identify features and usage cases for subnets and subnetting.
- Identify usage cases for private and public IP addresses.
- Create a virtual network and assign IP address.
Configure Azure Virtual Network peering
- Identify usage cases and product features of Azure Virtual Network peering.
- Configure your network to implement Azure VPN Gateway for transit connectivity.
- Extend peering by using a hub and spoke network with user-defined routes and service chaining.
Manage and control traffic flow in your Azure deployment with routes
- Identify the routing capabilities of an Azure virtual network
- Configure routing within a virtual network
- Deploy a basic network virtual appliance
- Configure routing to send traffic through a network virtual appliance
Host your domain on Azure DNS
- Configure Azure DNS to host your domain.
Configure network security groups
- Determine when to use network security groups.
- Create network security groups.
- Implement and evaluate network security group rules.
- Describe the function of application security groups.
Create and configure Azure Firewall and Azure DNS