VMware VCOMUD Training Information
- Install and configure basic settings in vCenter Operations Manager.
- Log in and use the vSphere user interface of vCenter Operations Manager.
- Identify the difference between badges and metrics.
Learning Tree Training Vouchers cannot be used to pay for the tuition fee for this course.
This course is delivered by a Learning Tree approved training partner.
VMware VCOMUD Training Outline
1. Course Introduction
- Introductions and course logistics
- Course objectives
2. vCenter Operations Manager Advanced Architecture
- Introduce vCenter Operations Manager architecture
- Explain sizing guidelines
- Describe vCenter Operations Manager availability and backup
3. Adapters for Data Collection
- Understand adapters
- Identify available adapters
- Install and configure adapters
- Troubleshoot adapters
4. Metrics and Super Metrics
- Understand metrics
- Configure and use super metrics
5. Applications, Attribute Packaging, KPIs, and Tags
- Introduce the application design concept in vCenter Operations Manager
- Configure and use attribute packages and KPIs
- Create tags and groups
- Introduce custom dashboards
- Manage widgets
- Manage interactions
- Manage templates
7. Smart Alerts and Custom Alerts
- Work with and troubleshoot alerts
- Configure alert notifications
8. User and Role Management
- Manage user and role permissions for the vSphere UI
- Manage user and group permissions for the Custom UI
- Identify the basic troubleshooting workflows
- Understand Self Info and self-monitoring of vCenter Operations Manager
- Examine the Support page in the Custom UI
VMware VCOMUD Training FAQs
Can I learn VMware VCOMUD Training online?
Yes! We know your busy work schedule may prevent you from getting to one of our classrooms which is why we offer convenient online training to meet your needs wherever you want, including online training.