LEARNING TREE OFFERS NEW COVID SAFE LEARNING ENVIRONMENT
Our priority is ensuring you achieve your learning goals, whether this be a certification, learning a new discipline or best practice, enhancing personal competencies, or acquiring a new technical skill. We understand that providing an optimal learning environment enhances your learning experience and success.
To further enhance our in-person learning experience, we have entered an exciting new partnership with The Office Group. Through our partnership we are now able to offer multiple locations where you will find onsite facilities such as a deli, inside and outside lounge areas, wifi, televisions, work areas, bike storage and refreshments ….. all accessible to you and inclusive within our course fees.
We are actively monitoring UK government COVID guidance and are committed to providing a safe in-person learning environment. Our COVID-19 policy and risk assessment are available on request, and we will be asking all our visitors to our London Learning Centre to follow these guidelines:
- Do not attend your class or visit our location if you feel unwell or are displaying any of the COVID symptoms.
- Anyone travelling from outside the UK or returning from abroad must follow all UK government guidelines before entering our London Training Centre and contact our Customer Services team.
Signing in and out & NHS Track & Trace
- We will ask you to sign in and out at the building reception on arrival.
- All visitors will be encouraged to activate the NHS track and trace app.
To help keep yourself and others safe:
- We actively encourage staff, Instructors, and visitors to follow government guidance on personal hygiene, particularly regarding regular handwashing throughout the day.
- Face coverings are not required by law in the workplace, however, masks are encouraged to be worn whilst walking around communal areas, including going to/from the kitchen areas.
- We ask that you respect physical distancing in all our spaces.
- Keep your hands clean throughout your visit – hand sanitiser is available.
- Catch your cough or sneeze in a tissue, bin it and wash your hands for 20 seconds with soap and water.
- Where possible, always use the stairs keeping to the left. If it’s necessary to use the lift, please respect physical distancing while queuing.
VIRTUAL LIVE LEARNING
Although we have significantly enhanced our Learning Locations, ready for when you want to return to the classroom, we will continue to offer live online training from your home or location of choice.
For more information contact our Customer Services Team on free phone: 0800 282 353 or +44 (0) 207 874 5000 or email Customer_services@learningtree.co.uk